Friday, October 29, 2004

The Ninja Squad [1986]


Lots of people have asked me about THE NINJA SQUAD and if you've looked around the internet you'll see that it's out of print. But if you still want to own a copy of it you can get it on DVD. Of course I still recommend that you just check the shelves at your local used video stores, which is where I found my copy for only $3. There are lots of copies out there on VHS just waiting to be found on the cheap... Posted by Hello



If you're interested in FORKLIFT DRIVER KLAUS you can buy the region free DVD here. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Daryl Surat said...

How would you say Ninja Squad stacks up in comparison to Zombie vs Ninja and Ninja Terminator, all of which were made by the same gang? Or have you not seen those?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you posted. I was starting to think I was the only one here.

I found a copie of NINJA TERMINATOR a couple weeks ago, but I haven't unspooled it yet. I didn't realise that ZOMBIE VS. NINJA was a Geofrey Ho joint but I'll be looking for it now. I'm sure it's in a bin at one of the VHS shops I regularly hit.

I'll tell you now, the only 'good' parts of NINJA SQUAD are the ninja parts which I show at OtakuHELL. The other movie in NINJA SQUAD is either Filipino or Thai in origin and is dark, oily, and shot in lovely shades of brown and grey. The only thing fun about that footage is the english dub with such pithy dialogue as, "I don't think you can make a living with your ninja training, Billy." So remember that you should take that class in refrigeration and air conditioning and don't go to the Ninja Vo-Tech!