Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Matt reviews The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe at Corn Pone Flicks


JadisGroup.JPG
Originally uploaded by truman_star.
"I first read C.S. Lewis' novel The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe when I was eight years old, and last read it when I was twelve at the latest, so my recollections of the story are sketchy in places. However, going on those sometimes-rusty, sometimes-not memories, I think I can fairly say that this film does a good job at capturing the essence of the book, which is a decent enough achievement, as I did enjoy the book, and I can still enjoy the film. Being as bits and pieces of the story and even dialogue came back to me as I was watching, I would guess that they stayed pretty close."

Continue reading Matt's review HERE


No comments: