Wednesday, May 04, 2011

But he is a тигр!



Dawww...that's so cute. I have no idea what's going on.

More...



I was actually looking for Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition.

So! It turns out that Mosfilm has released ALL of their movies online. This is very exciting.

I don't see Kin Dza Dza on there, but I'm still happy (nine minutes in for genius!).



The angst! The passion!



That's right: rabbits have crappy lives. Hillbilly wolves get no mail, but foxes with hoovers do.



Anyone caught cheating gets punched in the nose. Right in her red furry nose.



Dawww...kids enjoying snow. Why do adults have to screw things up?



Well.....while we're in Russia.





2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Sobieniak said...

That's the beauty of Russian kiddie toons! They're so interesting despite the language barrier! I often say Russians can't go for the same stuff we're more familiar with as they tend to lean towards folktales and other classics of literature such as those involving animals. Apparently that's why the "Open Season" movies did great there.

Perhaps I need to be a тигр too!