Thursday, October 27, 2011

I had trouble getting out of bed this morning



Note to self: do not shoot bed. It will only anger the bed.

There was a remake, actually, of The Blob, and I'll only post a link as opposed to an embed because I find this sort of thing difficult to stomach. Even if it is all stomach. We're more about the fun than the gross.



Not that I'm going to show you the whole movie, but I love these opening credits. I'm also a bit of a sucker for Burt Bacharach tunes and that animation is just mesmerizing.



WHEN GRAPE JELLY ATTACKS!



Make that, when yogurt attacks. I never could stand that stuff as a kid.



Ugh! Stupid office. Stupid work.

P.S.: I have no idea when this was made, but look at that phone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loved The Stuff. I really need to watch that one again.