Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kitties!





What creeps me out the most about this is the eyes. It's very cute, but it's creepy.

Part two: frogs are dicks.
Part three: rain-clouds are dicks; also, nifty moment at 6:00.

You can also get flip-books that feature some scenes from this cartoon. They are so cute!

The Internet is all about cat videos.

More...



Watching the bear shout made me laugh all day.



In color and twice as cute.



I feel a little gross watching this, but I feel that way about most of Princess Knight.



Girl's lacrosse to the rescue!



Hello, pretty kitty.



Aw, no trailer. You'll just have to watch the whole movie, and Catnapped is a romp.



I wanted to post this clip from Unico, but embedding was disabled. Here's a song about a cat to hold its place. Anyone who owns a cat should know the truth of this song.



Midnight on the Galactic Railroad was the first VHS tape I bought for myself when I started making more than $10/hr and it will always take me back to that time. It's slow and meditative and a good way to spend a rainy afternoon. In the novel by Kenji Miyazawa, the main characters are not cats, but it's an interesting change.



Kenji Miyazawa was a brilliant writer, and Spring and Chaos is a mess of a film with wonderful visuals. It was a valiant effort.



Now, turn off the lights, go full screen, and have a tissue handy.

Thank you, kitty.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The internet was made for cat videos.